Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogger Being Stupid

My sidebar has disappeared.  So have all my links.

HELL-LOOOOOO! *knock knock*  ANYBODY HOME?



Update:  Working on the problem, which seems to be broken code in the template.  Have patience.  And if you have any to spare, I could use some.  My own is running woefully short...

UPPERDATE:  Okay...three days later, and I figured out what's wrong.  Problem is, I can't go "fix" it because I can no longer get at the code.  So much for "New And Improved Blogger," eh?

Anyway, I'm not the only one with this particular problem, and all kinds of people are alerting the fixit team that something is wrong.  Meanwhile, I've got a temporary "fix" in place on the sidebar.  It's not complete, for reasons I have no patience to explain at the moment; but most of my blog links are there.  We'll just have to wait for the fixit guys to fix it to get at the ones I couldn't translate to the temporary list.

Oh...by the way...the temporary list does not pop up a new window.  Can't get at the code to fix that, either.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Anna @ sewa mobil

Angel charls said...

If one more person says to me they are going to start a blog so they can get free stuff I might just lose my shit. Sorry. I don’t normally say shit here. But Seriously. Lose. My. Shit. Unfortunately that simple expression conveys a whole world of thing to me. Firstly, you think that any day someone can start a blog and achieve what I’ve worked daily for almost 3 years on. It’s annoying, just saying. Oh, you’re going to start a blog, are you. Magically turn it into a profitable exercise, are you? Just blog for the sake of getting freebies, are you? Well, good luck is all I’m going to say.
-----------------------------------
Epson Nummer